Artificial intelligence (AI) is already taking a major part in user interfaces. Look how people interact with chatbots on the web, with Google Now on their smartphones, and with Alexa on their Amazon Echo devices at home. People interact with technology through an AI intermediary in each of these scenarios.
This is a far more natural and intuitive way of engaging with technology. In fact, we’re beginning to treat technology the same way we treat one another. We’re talking to the AI, making decisions with it, and obtaining what we need and desire through it, using a website to find information or a mobile app to do tasks.
This is an absolute game-changer. The slew of artificial intelligence technologies—natural language processing, computer vision, machine learning, intelligent automation, robotic process automation, deep learning and more—will fundamentally alter our relationship with technology.
- How to turn celebrity portraits into cartoon avatar by this amazing tool.
- How to use color correction in photos to create amazing result.
- Metaverse 101: what is it and how can we use it for a better future?
- 5 occasions to use a big head cutout for an amazing effect.
- How to use images with transparent PNG backgrounds in 3 magical ways?