Amazon image is really important for your Amazon listing and stores. We will walk you through all the details in this particular areas in this article if you are new to this.
Why list on Amazon?
Amazon has evolved to be a giant company in the e-commerce field in less than two decades, with many individuals willing to pay for a Prime membership and product prices much better than brick-and-mortar stores or chain supermarkets.
Various aspects matter when it comes to successful Amazon product listings, but one factor weighs the most strongly on whether or not you generate clicks to the product listing at all — the Amazon product image.
What is a product image?
Product photos are what people often study most intently in their search results, and it’s what will capture their attention if you’ve ran an ad to attempt to bring attention to you, and there’s a lot to bear in mind. Users will be unable to zoom if you do not have the correct Amazon picture size, and incorrect image files will be rejected entirely by Amazon.
We don’t want any of that to happen, so in this post, we’re going to take a look at Amazon image requirements for product photos and best practices to help you get those sales.
Amazon image requirements
1. Ratio and Dimensions
For your Amazon product image, the optimal photo size is 2000 by 2000 pixels. These measurements result in a 1:1 aspect ratio.The minimum Amazon picture dimension for the longest side of the image is 500 pixels. The longest side of an Amazon picture can have a maximum dimension of 10,000 pixels. Amazon’s designed proportions enable for maximum magnification, or a 5:1 aspect ratio.
2. Amazon image format.
You can use JPEG, TIFF, or GIF files, but JPEG is the preferred and best Amazon image file format.
3. Amazon image size.
Each image can have a maximum file size of 10mb. To optimize the product’s image, crop the shot carefully with little white space. Product photos can also be compressed using a compressor.
4. Amazon image design.
Amazon pictures can be relatively uniform. Amazon has pretty strict requirements about the design of the product images.
- Every detail page in the Amazon shop requires at least one product image, and we recommend six photos and one video.
- Customers can easily assess a product with the help of good photos. Images should be clear, instructive, and visually appealing.
- The first image on the product description page is the “MAIN” image, which is displayed to buyers who search for the product. The MAIN picture should only display the object for sale against a white backdrop, and it should fill the image frame.
- Additional photographs should depict the product in use or in an environment, as well as other perspectives and characteristics.
- Backgrounds must be pure white (RGB 255, 255, 255 on the color wheel).
- You are not permitted to use any unique designs, including watermarks, on the photographs.
- The photograph must be in focus and well lighted.
- Products should occupy 85 percent or more of the image frame, with only a little amount of whitespace in the backdrop.
- The merchandise must have realistic colors and appear to be what you’re selling.
- Additional things that are confusing cannot be included in the picture.
Tools to edit Amazon image.
We’ve got the technical side of it down, but if you want to give yourself an edge in the Amazon market and get the sale. There are tools for you to use:
Cutout.pro Image Background Remover
This is a free tool to change all your products’ backgrounds into a uniform white background in a second. Their premium version ( payment needed) gives you HD results if you want to upscale your image.
Cutout.pro Image Blur
Wants to highlight your product against the background? This is a simple tool to use. Blurring the background of photos can sometimes bring more focus to your pictures and grab consumers’ attention more towards the product.
- Transform Sketches into HD Anime Room Wallpaper: A Simple Guide Using a Tool (Free, 4K)
- AI Background Generator: The Most Comprehensive Product Introduction on the Web
- Cutout.Pro: Full Product List and Descriptions (2023)
- AIGC, is Quietly Changing the Short Video Industry
- 3 Easy Ways to Copy Text from Images